pump princess Poems
- Growing Up (A Poem For My Lil ...
- Sparks, Flame, Fire Don't tell me what you're feeling yet; ...
- Fly Low Fly low, Wings spread. Ahh my destination; It ...
- The Fight For Reality (Revised... Puddles inconsistent with ...
- My Fishnet Hose Creep Up My Th... My fishnet hose creep up my...
- For You I don’t know why But tonight I’ve needed No
- Pierce Me With The Right Pierce me with the right, Clear me...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about pump princess
Growing Up (A Poem For My Lil Bro's H.S. Graduation Gift)
No longer small
So grown up
So far to fall
Take my hand
And I’ll take yours
Rain or tears
From eyes of blue
Clear reflection soul
I’ll take the wheel—be your escape
Pay the toll
I’m here whenever lightning strikes