Rachel Dowd Poems
- Little Girl Oh little girl how pretty you are You look like ...
- And The Trees Whispered Back I sat down in my spot one day ...
- I Wish I Could I wish I could tell you I love you I wish I ...
- I'm A Poet I'm a Poet A twister of words I open a world ...
- How Pretty You Feel Roses are red Violets are blue The ...
- Reach Out I reach my hand out for you But you're not here ...
- Explore My Mind Take my hand And let's go explore my ...
Oh little girl how pretty you are
You look like your mother
You have her smile and her eyes
Come with me
Let's go see
Wouldn't you love that
To embrace her once more
Do you remember how she smells
Like the oil of her hair
You'd watch her pour into her curls
Of raven black
Dyed as dark as night
Her eyes of hazel would gleam with tears
As she loved you more than life
Oh little girl
Don't you cry
Come with me and let's go see
Your mother dear
All you have to do is give me
Well, you, your life
A small ...