Rachel Mac Poems
- Pi (3.14) No one gives pi much thought. Even after it has ...
- Who I Am I dare you to change me, to turn me around I'm a ...
- The One They Never Mention They say Love lasts forever, ...
- Rain The constant patter of the rain, Just assists the ...
- A Lesson Of Love The red string connects you, Holds you ...
- The Clown's Hat The jolly green Hat, Boings, like a ...
- The Coming Of Spring The sun's strong light, Banishes the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Mac
No one gives pi much thought.
Even after it has been dutifully taught.
The numerical pi goes on forever,
Like the swish of a baseball,
Flying through outer space.
Three point one four,
For some it's a bore,
But NOT to me.
The transcendental number is the code,
To unlocking the perfect memory.
Math it involves,
Area and circumference of circles, it solves.
Pi never repeats itself,
Pi is smarter than that,
That is a fact.
Twenty-two over seven is the equivalent fraction.
But to me that fraction is a distraction.
I prefer the...