Rachel Mary Jane Arnold
Rachel Mary Jane Arnold Poems
- Loki The Norse Trickster God Oh, Asgard’s a land of the ...
- Atmosphere Of London Undergrou... On the tube one day, ...
- An Epileptic Seizure Auras take their course. Legs kick ...
- Basilisk-Like Trains Haiku 3
- Serpentine Trains Haiku 2
- Sanctuary Of Dreams Somewhere or other, as you are drifting ...
- Humanity Haze The word ‘human’ may be simple but there is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Mary Jane Arnold
Loki The Norse Trickster God
Oh, Asgard’s a land of the origin Norse
It is ruled by powerful gods, well, of course
But one has revenge as his favourite game
He’s known as a trickster and Loki’s his name.
Odin took him in with his son, Thor the Thunderer
Whatever for? We will forever wonder!
Perhaps from pity his parents had gone
Well, it turns out the three of them do get along.
Thor, Loki and Odin have merry a time
When they went on adventures out of Jotunheim
Drank wine and sat down to fantastical feasts
Fought wizards and all kinds of mythical beasts.
Although Loki and ...