raghukul bhushan Poems
- Hybridization 23) HYBRIDIZATION high-time of ...
- Poems Purely Personal-1 POEMS PURELY PERSONAL-1 My bosom ...
- Spinning Destiny SPINNING DESTINY Spinning of ...
- I Remember I REMEMBER…… I remember The end of Socrates,
- Greetings For The Day-Everyday 13) GREETINGS FOR THE ...
- Lost Dawns 8) LOST DAWNS fractured and fragmented
- Love 5) LOVE Love is light For it is fire.
Presently working as Director, MLB Institute of Mgmt. & Technology, Jagraon.
Formerly HOD, PG Dept of English, LRDAV College after 37 years of service; joined Lovely University as HOD and Coordinator, Languages and Humanities for some time; worked as Professor of Communication Skills and HOD, Applied Sciences Department, North West Institute of Engg. & Tech., Dhudike, Dt. Moga; LGC Chaukimaan... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about raghukul bhushan
Love is light
For it is fire.
It burns and warms,
It is passion and glow.
It is sweet pain-
Unrequited or requited.
It is warmth after summer rain;
It is burning before that,
The parched earth-
Yearning and yearning
And aching and writhing.
The passion of possessiveness
The passion of sacred freedom
Its light and warmth
Lightens and enlightens
The shady and thorny paths
Where life seems to have
A realized meaning,
An accomplished purpose,
A celebrated event,
An angel honoured, ...