Ragy Sandid Poems
- A Tribute To My Aunt I’ll allow myself to sleep My aunt ...
- Anarchy Yes, myself, I am willing To do your biding Be now ...
- Let's Think Like Children Let's see the way children ...
- Sex 22 No more anticipation Time for speculation Time to ...
- The Bad Boss Fire and Brimstone, time for doom That solitary...
- So You Don't Like Poetry? It's a voice Just like you and ...
- What Would It Be Without Love? What would it be like without ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ragy Sandid
A Tribute To My Aunt
I’ll allow myself to sleep
My aunt Samia is with her maker
The secrets that we keep
Will no longer ache her
I’ll love you forever
Like I loved you before
And I’ll never never
Find like your love anymore
Thank you is not enough
To do you justice
You took us through the tough
Times; you were tough bliss
Rest in the best place to be
Rest in the peace you bestowed
To those around you like me
You gave all of us the love you never owed
Sometime somewhere again we meet
I’ll know you I know I’ll know you
And that’s the way we’ll all...