Ragy Sandid Poems
- Sex 22 No more anticipation Time for speculation Time to ...
- Let's Think Like Children Let's see the way children ...
- A Sound Of Thunder A slam of the door A stroke of the ...
- So You Don't Like Poetry? It's a voice Just like you and ...
- What Would It Be Without Love? -new- What would it be like without ...
- Teacher Would you like to be a teacher? Feel the difference...
- A Tribute To My Aunt I’ll allow myself to sleep My aunt ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ragy Sandid
No more anticipation
Time for speculation
Time to let the heart
Run the body and stimulation
Time to study every angle
To caress then entangle
To stumble, tumble and rumble
Form a perfect rectangle
Two slowly lead sin’s servants
To what best they can interpret
As the language of love
A wordless language couples invent
Then comes the other one’s wonder
What spell did I fall under
Were you there with me or was I alone
In this lighting and thunder
Thoughts hide and smiles appear
Who was far and who was near
Shall we go at it ...