Ragy Sandid Poems
- Sex 33 It’s the same old routine It’s the same old ...
- Let's Think Like Children Let's see the way children ...
- Sex 22 No more anticipation Time for speculation Time to ...
- Teacher Would you like to be a teacher? Feel the difference...
- A Tribute To My Aunt I’ll allow myself to sleep My aunt ...
- A Sound Of Thunder A slam of the door A stroke of the ...
- Just Forgiveness Just forgiveness Just another story That ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ragy Sandid
It’s the same old routine
It’s the same old bore
That’s not what we mean
That’s not what we’re here for
Take the first step, make the first move
Why not change that for once
You ask that I drive the screw
I stay right here and you bounce
Can’t anything be changed
Can’t we make things that are new
Let’s do wild and leave the cage
And discover the world out there for me and you
But it ends up to be the same
Time now to count one, two, three
You have a name and I a blame
The way of world that never sets us free
I won’t look around, ...