Ragy Sandid Poems
- Let's Think Like Children Let's see the way children ...
- Teacher Would you like to be a teacher? Feel the difference...
- A Tribute To My Aunt I’ll allow myself to sleep My aunt ...
- A Sound Of Thunder A slam of the door A stroke of the ...
- Sex 22 No more anticipation Time for speculation Time to ...
- Sex 33 It’s the same old routine It’s the same old ...
- The Leaf In The Wind The leaf in the wind Missed the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ragy Sandid
Let's Think Like Children
Let's see the way children think
When things are linked together
Actually for them there is no link
What happened yesterday happened forever or never
When children climb a tree
And fall what do they do?
They can either say why me
Or just follow their life through
And move on to other things
They might remember the fall
But they'll still jump on swings
And throw behind them yesterday and all
So let's think like children
Children can teach us
Who knows what lesson we'll wield in
When the wisdom of their innocence reaches us