Ragy Sandid Poems
- Anarchy Yes, myself, I am willing To do your biding Be now ...
- Sex 22 No more anticipation Time for speculation Time to ...
- Let's Think Like Children Let's see the way children ...
- So You Don't Like Poetry? It's a voice Just like you and ...
- What Would It Be Without Love? What would it be like without ...
- Teacher Would you like to be a teacher? Feel the difference...
- A Tribute To My Aunt I’ll allow myself to sleep My aunt ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ragy Sandid
Yes, myself, I am willing
To do your biding
Be now and forever unforgiving
I don't understand the other one
'cause she's other and I am one
What splits us into this pun
I needed the parent who
Patiently undid what I do
Opens a vision, leads me through
In this sea of anarchy I fell
Everyone with a secret to tell
Or an advice to sell
Good suits evil, evil suits good
No one tells me who could
In such times be misunderstood
A friend remains one a distance
A foe offers less resistance
One of them turns off ...