Raiyan Asaral Poems
- I'Ll Be Gone - Forever Was it mere coincidence? Or it's ...
- W, I Miss You I sat, I laid, and I walked. Physically ...
- Makatang Baliw Di man ako GWAPO, ako'y ...
- Losing You So then I took my leave. Into the abyss I flew ...
- Loving You If loving you is like a drug; I don't mind ...
- Loneliness Upon a star a gaze with unfathomable deeps. Eyes ...
- Bloom, My Flower I see you as delicate flower, One that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raiyan Asaral
I'Ll Be Gone - Forever
Was it mere coincidence?
Or it's just my ignorance.
Was it an illusion?
A part of my delusions?
Was I lost in the middle of the sea?
Or you just set me free?
You seem overjoyed,
Yet I'm so annoyed.
Is this selfishness?
Or I just can't endure the loneliness.
Both serves true, I guess?
There nothing more I can suggest.
This thing I'm holding to,
Had been rusting in these hands of two.
I wonder till when I'll be able to,
Hold it like this and not let it go.
Unfathomably, inevitably all will turn to dust.
It's like this, everything won't...