RAJESHWARI SRINIVASAN Poems
- Eerie Silence- That's All Matt... EERIE SILENCE- THAT'S ALL ...
- Give Me A Break Give me a break! Give me a break, I do ...
- Dark Night- A Nightmare Dark Night - a Nightmare
- Shunya - The Perfect Sphere SHUNYA - THE PERFECT SPHERE ...
- Yes We Can Mend Yes we can Mend Yes, we can mend our ...
- Bemoan BEMOAN Bemoan not shall I, there's no use for ...
- Wonders Of Wander WONDERS OF WANDER on a steep mountain ...
52 year old Home maker. Completed 20 years of service in bank and took Voluntary retirement.A graduate in Chemistry (science) , with PG Diploma in Human Rights, also completed creative writing Advanced diploma from Symbiosis, Pune. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Humanity is the child of Divinity'''Human Rights
To visit a place of worshipWorship
Just for the Love of God
is the best form of Self emancipation.
To surrender oneself to God
in utmost Faith
is the best form of R...
''When the body is hurt it heals,Love
When the heart is hurt it feels''
Comments about RAJESHWARI SRINIVASAN
Eerie Silence- That's All Matters
EERIE SILENCE- THAT'S ALL MATTERS
The eerie silence, within us
a non space silent and wondering,
not an iota of substance,
for all things going on around,
only a response with emotions.
A detached watch guard sometimes pulled along
ultimately to return where it belonged.
Even tiny tots possess within,
this eerie silence wondering more,
gaping innocent eyes confused to follow,
why to absorb whats offered in a platter.
Even great achievers feel this pinch,
for returning to this self exploring,
quiet inevitable as loneliness creeps in.