Rakhi Jayashankar Poems
- My Love I love him beyond words I talk about him beyond ...
- Wake Up Young Souls In a contemplative mood My mind flew ...
- Spring And My Beloved My heart is full of flowers and your ...
- Single Mother She looked at the kid With a cold face A ...
- Revival Why should I cover my face Why should I be called ...
- I Wish...... When the sky becomes sober, When the clouds ...
- A Foetus Mourns A small bit of flesh sticking on to the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rakhi Jayashankar
I love him beyond words
I talk about him beyond thought
I think of him beyond the world
I need him beyond the life
Words are nothing when i express how much i feel for him
In the beginning of the horizon
In the end of eternity
I see only one person
Its him him only
Life love and lust
All my feelings are only for him
I procured him against destiny
Gods bowed down before our love
Destiny changed before our soul
In every footsteps
In every heart beats
In every breath
In every words
I express only one thing