Random Rainbows Poems
- Oh Sweet Child See the words written on your tounge Oh how ...
- Disgraceful Son I was walking home from school one day As ...
- Trapped It's twelve o'clock in the middle of the night I ...
- Message In A Bottle I sit here by the shore where you left me...
- The Meaning Of A Rainbow The color red is for the blood that ...
- Not Dying When the streets turn to gold When you think that ...
My name's Amber.
My best friend is Elzabeth Resendiz.
Her Poem Hunter is XxMexican EmoxX.
I'm addicted to Twitter. http: //twitter.com/NotAHickALChick/
FOLLOW ME! ! ! !
I'm a nerd.
Chevelle is the best band in the history of bands! !
Tokio Hotel is second best!
I want to live in Canada.
I love writting poems.
I guess that's all for now.
Bye byesss! ! ! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Oh Sweet Child
See the words written on your tounge
Oh how sweet they taste
But now for sorrow taken hold
We must think fast, make haste
For here and now my dear young friend
Does my hapiness lie
The stars, oh my sweet little child
Are but words in the night's sky
Lyrics of a sweet night's song
For all the days that passed
But now my child, my sweet, sweet child
Your soul may rest at last
(Please comment telling me what you think the meaning of this poem is. Thanks!)