Randy Resh Poems
- Airports You can always tell the staff from travelers by ...
- Sated Ashlar is lying on my chest claws dug snug into mine ...
- Romantic Isn't it romantic how the chrysalids land on the ...
- The French Teacher I am taken with her skill of ...
- Skycap SKYCAP She has her wings
- Mouth Cum MOUTH CUM This kiss
- Lunas Drawing the dreams of a hundred suitors stroking her...
Randy Resh is a poet who works behind the camera for film and television as a Location Sound Mixer. The circus show veteran routinely helps garner his Directors distinction (including Cannes & multiple TIFF laurels) . He also lectures & mentors for Advanced Film Programs. He's had the honour of producing some of his country's foremost literary figures in media and served as Director for Pteros Gallery, Toronto (2000-05) . He is a past contributor for Futureale, Veux & Scythe Magazines. His work has appeared in numerous publications in Canada, the U.S., France, South Africa, Korea & Japan.
He lives in Toronto, Canada. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Randy Resh
You can always tell the staff from travelers
by pace demeanor and dressing
those leaving bouncy beaming
itinerant disconnect pausing
disheveled disoriented arriving
discombobulate retrieve relieving
Stranger still are sorted strangers
best chum company coordinating
mindless conversation even sounds interesting
...anything for entertaining
and I like the bar with it's wide window view
runway take-off terrific traffic
Yet my by far favourite fantastic
what surely sends me airborne claps
- are the skycaps: ...