Randy Resh Poems
- Sated Ashlar is lying on my chest claws dug snug into mine ...
- Mouth Cum MOUTH CUM This kiss
- Romantic Isn't it romantic how the chrysalids land on the ...
- Skycap SKYCAP She has her wings
- Airports You can always tell the staff from travelers by ...
- Lunas Drawing the dreams of a hundred suitors stroking her...
- Steamen Thunderstorm welling swelling fluid for flowers ...
Randy Resh is a poet who works behind the camera for film and television as a Location Sound Mixer. The circus show veteran routinely helps garner his Directors distinction (including Cannes & multiple TIFF laurels) . He also lectures & mentors for Advanced Film Programs. He's had the honour of producing some of his country's foremost literary figures in media and served as Director for Pteros Gallery, Toronto (2000-05) . He is a past contributor for Futureale, Veux & Scythe Magazines. His work has appeared in numerous publications in Canada, the U.S., France, South Africa, Korea & Japan.
He lives in Toronto, Canada. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Randy Resh
Ashlar is lying on my chest
claws dug snug into mine rising
deep enough to pinch the nerves
without drawing blood
Staring Sated Smirk of Long
Slow blinking Content
She loves me like a Kind
(for my cat)