Ravinder Malhotra Poems
- Sir. Md. Iqbal Revisited...Saa...
- A College Going Daughter's Pra... Lord put money in my bank ...
- But They Were All Just Lies.. He always said he'd love ...
- 60 Years After Independence......
- The 100 Poets Nite At Siri For...
- Nursery Prose 'The essence of poetry' said Robert Frost 'Is ...
- Happy New Year H ere are my wishes for you my friends A s ...
Have been expressing in English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi for the last 40 years.
Studied mathematics to be an astrophysicist but fate had other plans. Live and work in New Delhi. Founded 'Poets of Delhi' - a platform for young and old poets, in 2008. Invited to read at various venues - India Habitat Centre, India International Centre, Residence of the Ambassador of Serbia, Portugese, French & Russian Cultural Centres, Kamla Nehru College, Sirifort Auditorium, American Centre etc among others.
Presently working on translating 'Gitanjali' into classical English verse.
Other interests: Amateur pianist, painter, documentary film maker, art collector, environmentalist more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ravinder Malhotra
Sir. Md. Iqbal Revisited...Saare Jahan Se Aacha..
Saare jahan se aacha
Na bijli hai na paani
Ye gulistan humara
Godi main khelti thein
Jiski huzaron nadian
Ab behte hain gande naale
Ye baghbaan humara
Parvat to sabse uncha
Humsaya aasman ka
Dharti pe dher kachre ke
Ye aashiyaan humara
Har mazhab ab sikhata
Aapas main bair rakhna
Eemaan sab ka paisa
Ye Hindustan humara
............(c) 2007 Ravinder Malhotra