Ray Springer Poems
- A Walk With You A walk alone in the dark with you reveled ...
- Torn The life i lived was full of excitement yet ever so ...
- Learn Many a days my light burns till dawn Many a nights my ...
- Questions What is this feeling at the back of my ...
- Sunrise The days lay silent as the night draws closer The ...
- From Above In life i suddenly realized how much i am in need ...
- Clipped Wings You seem so sweet and sincere like u really do ...
All my life my bubble carried me
until one day i was set free
the ground hurt as i fell
a lot more pain was to come i could tell
my eyes were opened one of first
then came my legs, arms and the thirst
at my first steps i shook and landed on my face
at my second attempt i struck gold only landing on my base
third through fourth i dropped even ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ray Springer
A Walk With You
A walk alone in the dark with you
reveled things that i knew were true
A walk alone in the park with you
exploded feelings, how much, i didn't have a clue
A walk together hand in hand
Your touch i had now on demand
A walk separated apart from you
I've never been so lost and angry too
A walk behind in your shoes
i felt the melody of your steps singing the blues
A walk ahead in front your eyes
i tried ti hide the hurt in a disguise
A walk together step by step
The love between us still was kept
A walk together beat for beat
My heart i hope you'll ...