Razya Sultana Poems
- Why Here, Butterfly? Why did you come here, In this lonely ...
- Sinful My world is beginning to fall apart, I feel I will ...
- Wasted Dream Time has flown And didn't you realise I had a ...
- Won'T That Be, Alright? Baby, don't you know What are you ...
- True Child Listen to the silent whisper of the moon Creeping...
- Can I? Could I ask for a moment When my heart ...
- Wondering Beside The Phone I spend hours sitting beside the ...
IAM A SCHOOL-GOER.HAVE A DREAM OF BEING A POETESS SOMEDAY.WISH SOMEDAY I WILL BE ONE.ALSO LOVE TO TUNE MY POEMS.I AM SOMEWHAT RENOWNED AMONG MY PEERS FOR A GOOD VOICE AND TUNING OF SONGS.THAT'S ALL OF ME......... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Razya Sultana
My world is beginning to fall apart,
I feel I will soon be lonely.
This doesn't seem to change,
Time is making a thought of stopping.
The whole conception of my life
Is spinning through a blackout,
I can't find myself out of this mist,
My view is being slaughtered by darkness.
I feel my sins on my surface,
They are stopping me from breathing.
I haven't asked for pardon to Lord.
Turned the calender pages but never thought
I would have to close my account.
I feel so sinful and am doubtful
If I would ever fall in heaven.
Clearly, its really late ...