Reba Hurt Poems
- Hurt, Lost, Confuse. I Miss Yo... So confused, so hurt, so...
- Remembering Nana A gentle breeze over land Casting an ...
- Falling Tears Imagine a tear. In some situations you dont ...
- Unwanted And Missing One Unwanted Unwanted and ...
- Is It Possible? falling apart day by day trying to hold ...
- The Angel Storm I see the lightening, i hear the thunder. As ...
- All A Dream Lots of worries, so many thoughts Death ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Reba Hurt
Hurt, Lost, Confuse. I Miss You Nana
So confused, so hurt, so lost
I ask so many questions
With little to no answers
Depression and tears are the truth
Smiling but hurting to cover
Sitting here wondering why this
So lost, so confused, why me?
My nana gone for life
Forever here in my heart
Her memories is where she will stay
Now I live the homeless life
Thought i had a boyfriend that cared
But he was just a heartbreaker
No family left now but my friends are here
Without my two best friends I wouldnt be here
Trying to take this in all at once
So stressed and hurting for...