Reihaneh Jalalian Poems
- A Droplet Of Rain A droplet of rain On the shoulder of the ...
- I Try To Forget I was praying, I was crying when I was ...
- Do You Know What Exactly Freed... Freedom means ...
- A Red Gift A red rose for you to forget your wishes to wish ...
- Maybe A Dream Deep in the night Everywhere at home is dark ...
- Grandma You went You left me alone I asked you to turn ...
- Miles Away Miles away In a massive jungle Where the moon ...
It was the time of another sunset and the sky was red. Somewhere neath the endless red sky, when the sun was going to sleep, I woke up. And my eyes saw the first bloom of garden flowers. And the first smile came with the first spring. My life began. Red is the color of my life. When my Lord wanted to paint my heart, when he looked at the sky, he chose red. And my life started with the red blood of... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Reihaneh Jalalian
A Droplet Of Rain
A droplet of rain
On the shoulder of the wind
Is lost in a big desert
A droplet with no wishes
Why no grass why no trees
He has God in his watery heart
Talking to him all the time
No water no food
I want none of them I'll prove
He starts crying
His tears water the ground
And the first flower grows
Something that only a red heart can hear
Is coming down to the desert
Droplet heard it with his heart
A droplet falls in his hand
O, its raining
Thank you my only God
Soon the grass grow
And a bird song is ...