Rhiley Anne Vincent
Rhiley Anne Vincent Poems
- Anger Turned Around, By You Climbing out the window To throw...
- So Close, But So Far I'm hurtin inside I'm feelin so ...
- To You, For Her You lied to me Right in my face Pretended ...
- My Hurt Try'na rub out all my scars Try'na heal all my ...
- My Excuse What does it matter? Why can’t I see? What is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rhiley Anne Vincent
Anger Turned Around, By You
Climbing out the window
To throw rocks in the sand.
My face pulling upwards
A big scowl at hand.
The rocks fly through the air
Then shortly hit the ground.
Some have split their neighbors
That are no longer round.
Others sink into the ground
And dig themselfs a grave.
Now I am on a mission
There not many you can save.
It is anger pulsing through me
When will this anger stop?
It feels like someones turned up the heat
To boil a boiling pot.
But then I think about somthing
And ice blocks are throw in.
Yes, it's you that has ...