Ria Rose Poems
- ! ~ ! ~ Warrior Woman ! ... There she stands In ...
- Your World How can you lose your world, as the world is you ...
- ! ! ! ! The Essence Of One ! ... One raindropp will quench...
- ! _ ! Anyway ! _ ! People are often unreasonable, ...
- ^ * ^ Advice To A Hurt Moth...
- My Stranger Love I’m searching for you, Oh yes, this is ...
- ~~ I Just Want To Tell Yo...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ria Rose
! ~ ! ~ Warrior Woman ! ~ ! ~
There she stands
In a midnight light
On a corner of a street
Where every passing car can see.
A screeching sound ! Halt !
No sooner it vanished
Not a single man to see.
A faint cry, she weeps.
Within her heart, within her soul,
She dies every moment for no one to see
She dares to bare her body so worn
For her children which God gave to care.
Oh! How beautiful is she.
For the people who can think
Hurt, pain, death that she fares