Richard McClellan Poems
- Rain, Rain Rain, Rain, wash over me, cleanse an purify me, ...
- Freedom Freedom, defined by force, to die for the cause, ...
- A Lonely Heart Via J. Partee I am sitting all alone-tonight, ...
- The Gears Of Life There is no reverse, in the transmission ...
- O' Clematis O' my sweet clematis, so pretty hanging near ...
- Life In The Ozarks Via J. Part... I love these Ozark hills, ...
- In Love With A Stranger How do I commence speaking, of ...
I was born in the USA and served in the U.S. Army. I have traveled the world including Japan, Korea, Portugal, Italy, Canada as well as most of the lower 48 United States and Alaska. My favorite place is the Azores Islands in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.
My hobbies include poetry, genealogy, crocheting, and knitting. My interests are motorsport, baseball, football (not soccer) , and basketball. I used to pass time playing billiards,8-ball and 9-ball, but due to health had to give it up playing competitively. On education, I graduated from college with a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics.
In 2004, via my employer, I filed a patent called Container Inventory ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard McClellan
Rain, Rain, wash over me,
cleanse an purify me,
your drops, so soothing n' smooth,
lull me to sleep, content, not blue,
Rain, Rain, drops abound,
clean my body n' soul,
make me new,
with no walls around,
Rain Rain, my roof you seek,
your floods wash over me,
the emotions do peek,
cause rain is life-giving,
much zeal to thee,
Rain, Rain, clean my body,
for you always make me,
feel so fancy n' so free,
Rain, Rain, refreshing to me,
for during the rain,
no refrain from sleepin I see,
Rain, Rain, stay ...