Rimni chakravarty Poems
- Ah Me! Since four decades I am here, At times I smile ...
- In Quest Of Warmth! It is cold I am unable to hold Myself ...
- Nature's Nature. There are times when you decide to utilize ...
- Almost A Decade It is almost a decade Dad has almost gone a...
- I Am Back It was about fortnight I hardly sat with my diary ...
- Lullaby Of Summer Trees droop down With leaves all ...
- Time And Life No one has seen Time But it moves on The sun ...
Greetings to you reader
I am Rimni born and brought up in Siliguri a small city in India I am a post graduate in English literature I work as a faculty in English in a private engineering college.I love to write and music, literature is my passion.
I aim to proceed a PH.D but have no eligibility.My dream I believe will be fulfilled in next birth more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It is just a numberRimni Chakravarty
One two or two hundred
Yet for it you may be eligible or not
You are left at the mercy of it''
Since four decades I am here,
At times I smile giggle and even shed a drop of tear
Since four decades I feed on the grains
And enjoy the lilting music of the rains.
Now I had no idea of the life a lady who spent two scores
She had refused to spend life in the same daily chores
She was ambitious to set her a mark on her own
And was confident to travel alone
In the journey of life
She was fine,
And enjoyed to accept the challenges life offered her
She was sure to reach afar
Age was no bar.
But society had something else to say
For the ...