Rinku Tiwari Poems
- Value Of Time To realize the value of an year, Ask a ...
- Save The Earth Aren't we destroying the Earth? Why? Why are...
- Am I Alone? Am I alone? The beautiful world I have, The ...
- Friendship It is said that Friendship is a bond of, Love ...
- All About Your Tension The moment you are in tension, You ...
- Being Alone Alone you are born, Alone you'll die, Alone ...
- Rain Rain is falling, rain is falling. All run home, all run...
Hay I am Rinku, was born in 18th June 1990 at Hojai, which in Assam state of India. My father name is Mohan Tiwari, is a priest. I competed B.COM from Guahati University in 2012. I often write poems about Love, relationships, dreams, life, Natural and today's world. I often get inspired people around me, books etc... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Believes in God who lives in your body''God live not only any temple but also all the place it includes trees, stones, birds, fish etc God is All in all.
Value Of Time
To realize the value of an year,
Ask a student who failed in the exam.
To realize the value of a month,
Ask a mother how she spends the first month with her child.
To realize the value of a week,
Ask a patient how he recovers from his illness.
To realize the value of an hour,
Ask a student who missed the class.
To realize the value of a minute,
Ask a person who missed the train.
To realize the value of a second,
Ask a person who saved you from an accident.
To realize the value of a millisecond,
Ask a person who has won the medal in the competition.