ritwika raha Poems
- My Valley No chirping bird, No blooming rose, Blew the ...
- The Blind Deep behind the curtain thick Lies a darkened ...
- The Water Princess The retiring sky in its golden ...
- The Perfume! ! ! The nude perfume that I wore Was just my ...
- Farewell! ! ! The time has come for the ties to break, Our ...
- The Languid Wish The languid wish, In her stolen heart, ...
- My Perceptions As clean, as beautiful The mirror, I saw The...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Deep behind the curtain thick
Lies a darkened room
Dwells an innocuous silence there,
In that speechless womb
Even the finest streak never invades
In that melancholy dank space
The muted vision wails aloud
To grasp the rampant race
Held in the shackles of blindness dark
Silent agony weeps aloud
But blindness dear mocks the tears,
And the sighted sightless crowd
Swarming fleas over grotesque cadavers
Mounting flames and spilling blood
Unceasing endeavors to fragment the face
By the odious envy's flood
What if we are sighted,
What if we ...