Rob Roselund Poems
- For Freedom We Fight. For their home, they are brave, The ...
- Spacing Out. I've given my life, but I've yet to just take ...
- The Soul Of The Game. The days now seem to come and go ...
- True No More. This feeling I feel, Wish you felt how I ...
- Horizon. To want, an to need, To write, an to read, To ...
- Write My Wrongs. I've been spending all day an all night, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rob Roselund
For Freedom We Fight.
For their home, they are brave,
The men cast in bronze,
For the price they all paid,
The honor was shown,
Cast the light, led the way,
From the darkest of times,
To the brightest of days,
The tattoo of crimson,
Lay fresh on their bones,
For the ones who won't make it,
For the ones with no homes,
To the family now lost,
With no hopes of their own,
We all must remember,
Our leaders won't learn,
As we mourn for our loved ones,
They share no concern,
We fight for the freedom,
Slowly lose it at home,
As the rich just get ...