Rob Spiering Poems
- Perfection Is An Allusion Strive for perfection A quest...
- My Eyes Only See Light I walk on thorns, a pain i ...
- Love Will Find You love is hard It has been a long day ...
- Turn The Light On A concept so strait forward Has left so ...
- Gods Plot To Life The bad blood flows down the river. Served...
- Don'T Look At Me Distorted eyes looking down Never smile ...
- War With Self Letting the leafs fall I can not change. A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rob Spiering
Perfection Is An Allusion
Strive for perfection
A quest for power in a empty place,
Being complacent is death.
I am ready to fight my fate.
Starving for another day,
Take whats mine or lose my place.
Innocent eyes shattered.
What in the world matters?
My inspired thoughts walks with father time,
I can no longer hold in the pain.
I give you my life to take,
Shadows following me on every turn,
Everyday I wake but in a different place.
With so many different faces.
I have so many words to write but none to say.
Lets start with let's make no pain, ...