Rob Spiering Poems
- Use Another You shred my skin, for all those to see, In ...
- Perfection Is An Allusion Strive for perfection A quest...
- My Eyes Only See Light I walk on thorns, a pain i ...
- Love Will Find You love is hard It has been a long day ...
- Turn The Light On A concept so strait forward Has left so ...
- Gods Plot To Life The bad blood flows down the river. Served...
- Don'T Look At Me Distorted eyes looking down Never smile ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rob Spiering
You shred my skin, for all those to see,
In your next words you say you love me,
Your words are like darts.
You actions like fire.
I am only good for you if I surrender,
Pack up my dreams and desires,
For lips that are made from barbed wire.
A body made of stone.
A hart empty of blood.
I once love you but I am better off on my own.
I am a slave to you know more.
I offer my hart and sole to the lord above.
Watch over me and help my hurt.
Make me strong as the sun never to get burned again!