Robert Brendan Poems
- Poems About Meth plenty of them oh you bet your shard and ...
- Romantic Junk images of subways strewn with graffiti an old...
- Puff One No, I don’t smoke weed I think it makes people ...
- Transformers transformers are all corners and hard they ...
- The Indians There is this bona fide Indian burial ground in ...
- Released high on mushrooms the two of us my companion my ...
- Gritty Real Life drug and alcohol abuse are not things I ...
Robert Brendan was born in Calgary in 1979. He lives in an old house with three cats. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Brendan
Poems About Meth
plenty of them
oh you bet your shard
and cut off bic pen
you could stake your cupboard
with baggies scraped
and ready to be scrapped
and then hell
if it gets that bad.
old bits of glass that
you will know
you will need