Robert Kallend Poems
- Casanova To write a poem one must be truly inspired, so ...
- The Circle Of Life! Life. A circle, a quickly resolved cycle,...
- Silence Is Golden, Ignorance I... silence is gold, ...
- Bright Eyes In her eyes a brightness I see, Glinting ...
- Where Do I Stand? Solitude, depression, endearing pain. Such ...
- Simple Feelings It all begins with a simple feeling, The ...
- What Is Death? Death is the end of all living things, The ...
16. English. Live in Basel Switzerland more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Kallend
To write a poem one must be truly inspired,
so write it for the girl you deeply desired.
think of words that describe her well,
like pretty and interesting, jolly and swell.
take an aspect of her that you like,
and see how she smiles in utter delight.
you wrote her a poem a rhyme in a verse,
it works like a charm like a bad witches curse.
and then she is yours to kiss and to hold,
and that is when she must be told.
it is not a one off and you really do care,
or she'll be gone, dispersed back into thin air.
count your blessings for i do not lie,