Tomorrow - Poem by Robert Siney
How do you feel?
Is all this real?
I hate to talk and that is how,
I’ll feel the same tomorrow as I do now,
But the silence is killing me,
Longing and hoping to be set free,
I’d like to talk but just not now,
I sense tomorrow may be better somehow,
Been this way for far too long,
Just wish for one day, I could be strong,
I’m desperate to talk but cannot allow,
Another tomorrow to pass by now.
Sat in this room that’s full of shame,
A room of self-pity and of self-blame,
I want to talk but I don’t know how,
So I’ll feel tomorrow what I’m feeling now.
Comments about Tomorrow by Robert Siney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl