Robert William Schmitz
Robert William Schmitz Poems
- Simple Moments You do yours And I'll do mine I remember a ...
- Selfish Appreciation As I look down this tunnel It looks so ...
- The Story I don’t do this, Never, shouldn’t, Always ...
- The Misdirected Ungratefully A... There is a sad truth which...
- Why Be Ants No one can stop me I feel on top of the world I...
- Turning Point There comes a point in everyone’s life That ...
- We Follow In Step You’re left, your left Your left right ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert William Schmitz
You do yours
And I'll do mine
I remember a time
Sitting on my floor
Pretzels are the shape
So calm and peaceful
So in tune with the music
Only silent static fills my ears
Eyes burn deep
As you look right through me
Uncontrollably it starts at the neck
Needles flow freely through my back
But you don't know
A feeling so free
A flash of satisfaction
Just a simple reaction
Too good to be true
So I'll live for the moment
And forget all sorrows
Because only you
Build dreams into tomorrow.