Robin Pratt Poems
- It's Been Stolen Newgrange The rain is hammering on our ...
- What Does Alive Mean? My dog tears across the ground digging...
- Fireworks Fireworks touch my inner child That child with ...
- The Hot Hot Sun The hot hot sun bakes my skin skin ...
- Southern Fried Rock It's June It's hot and sunny It's Hyde ...
- A Kiss From Heaven Have you ever felt a kiss from heaven? ...
- Dawn Chorus Sunday early grey light eases its fingers past ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robin Pratt
It's Been Stolen
The rain is hammering on our windows,
last week it was still warm
almost summer rain.
Now it's been stolen
along with the sun
to give us our endless winter
To make it worse they mess with the clocks
make the darkness worse
the night longer.
I need the light and the sun!
I need that week in Seville again
tapas bars open on the street
sun hot on my skin
bright in my eyes, a joyful atmosphere
The south stole the sun
for their summer ration
but it seems to me most humans are in the ...