Rodgers Ogola Poems
- Give My Love I will always give my love Even as people ...
- Human Love There's nothing poetic about human love Cause our...
- Forget Forget about the hugs and the kisses Forget about ...
- My Love Listen to my heart its beating And with each beat a...
- Not That Kind Of Love She tells me dear Let this be clear ...
- Lost Love A painful whisper A dreadful murmur In my heart ...
- Afraid To Love Afraid to love Out in the cold And truth ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''when we hold on to our selfish desires we become momentarily lost but when refuse to let go of them we may never find the path back''just thinking
''What is post modernism?my pastor inspired me
A touch of doubt, a mission to find fault.''
Comments about Rodgers Ogola
There's nothing poetic about human love
Cause our love is selfish
Always wanting and wanting
Always seeking to be fulfilled
Not wanting to fulfill others
Then we cry that love hurts
When our selfish hearts are broken
Not looking inward but outward
As if we were perfect in our loving
As if no blemish could be found within
Shame on me, shame on you
For not wanting to be true
For the blame lies with us
For not loving wholly and truly
There's nothing romantic about human passion
It doesn't deserve to be praised
It is like a ...