Rodney Dufault Poems
- Move On I just want to move on, and be rid of the pain; ...
- These Walls Just when I think I know it all something always ...
- Original Endeavor I write these rhymes with such minimal ...
- Rhyme Is The Remedy If time is the enemy then rhyme is the ...
- I Find Inspiration I find inspiration from without, from ...
- Wolflow It's been a really long time, but now I've got back...
- The Only One For Me You are the only one for me and you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rodney Dufault
I just want to move on,
and be rid of the pain;
Now that my youth's gone,
and I'll be a kid not again.
There's much to improve on,
and still hid in my brain;
Like a love that's too strong,
but if undid would I gain?
I feel I didn't choose wrong
when I stood amid the insane;
I stood up to the abuse long
before I forbid to be slain.
Even wanted to try the noose on;
Everything was turbid and rain.
Letha filled my heart with true song,
and everything was more lurid than plain.
That's why this is where you belong,