Ron Hopkins Poems
- The Cavemans Lament The very first time that we met The ...
- Election I woke up this morning just before dawn Two clowns ...
- Pizza Some people call me a pizza freak I eat pizz six times...
- Bingo My wife has played bingo all over the region In every ...
- The Xmas Dinner The Xmas dinner had barely started When ...
- Hemorrhoids I used to laugh at hemorrhoids, and talk of them ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Cavemans Lament
The very first time that we met
The dinosaurs were living yet
The world was full of ugly creatures
Such as you with your ungodly features
I remember the club I used on you
It turned you slightly black and blue
It crossed your eyes and knocked you cold
And improved your looks about ten fold
So I dragged you to my cave to be my bride
It was tough cause you were four feet wide
Although you weighed three hundred pounds
I weighed almost four
Our cave was known for miles around
by the hugeness of it's door
Within one year, you bore me twins
We named them ...