Royston Allen Poems
- Freedom Freedom to give Freedom to live Freedom to question...
- Behold I Stand At The Door And... The door was closed ...
- Walking The Road To Emmaus Their eyes were downcast and the ...
- It Is Finished Resounding throughout the universe ...
- He's Alive! He's alive! He's back from the dead! He has ...
- The Four Candles Of Advent The candle of HOPE Hope for the ...
- The Storms Of Life Sometimes sad things happen in our ...
New to poetry and trying to develope my ability to communicate and express myself through its medium.
Poems on the 'Names of Christ' are kept under the name of Roy Allen
Thanks for reading my poems.
Roy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Wake me up in time to go to bed''Said when I had not slept for several days and fell asleep during the afternoon
''Take your time quickly''Used at the end of the school lesson to motivate the students to leave quickly
''everybody log off and bogoff''Used at the end of the school lesson to motivate the students close down their computers and leave the room
''From womb to tomb is my life going to beQuotation from a man who had been born blind. See poem 'From womb to tomb is my life going to be'
walking in darkness because I cannot see?''
''Deep silences like thunderbolts were hurledThe sounds of silence heard be deaf people. See poem 'Deep silences like thunderbolts were hurled'
through the noiseless deafness of my quiet world.''
Freedom to give
Freedom to live
Freedom to question why
Freedom to walk
Freedom to talk
Freedom to live or to die
Freedom to sing
Freedom to swing
Freedom to just walk on by
Freedom to speak
Freedom to seek
Freedom to laugh or to cry
Freedom to work
Freedom to shirk
Freedom to save or to buy
Freedom to please
Freedom to tease
Freedom to smile or to sigh
Freedom to be
Freedom to see
Freedom to aspire so high
Freedom to touch
Freedom to clutch
Freedom to grant or deny
Freedom that's ...