Rubab Meraj Poems
- Chocolate Cake I love chocolate cake, And when I'm hungry, ...
- Anger When anger captivates me, You can't believe how ...
- My Funny Formal Letter (Not A ... This is not a poem but we...
- 'Give Peace To Dear 'Peace' He... Peace is an element, ...
- Time, How Long Shall I Wait? 'Tis true that time passes ...
- Superstition A man named Rochester, Was famous in ...
- A Poor Kid A poor kid was wandering around the town, And ...
Just an ordinary 13 year old that pic is old from when I was 8. I like to write poems. I hope you like my poems as writing them is really fun. And I love drawing n reading and dancing! ! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rubab Meraj
I love chocolate cake,
And when I'm hungry, I love it evenmore!
And if I don't eat it,
I'd slam the door!
Yummm! Chocolate cake is so delicious,
And when I eat it I become vivacious!
Once there was no cake at home,
So I really cried!
I told my mother that,
Without cake I'm not satisfied!
I have an announcement to make:
I love chocolate cake! ! !