Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu Poems
- The Most Beautiful She is the most beautiful Everybody ...
- A Feel Of Freedom In my little cup of tea I see a beautiful ...
- Only Human I want to grow this height And mould this mind I...
- Still I Rise I sail through this ocean in which you threw ...
- A Mother With A Purpose She ran Between the lanes
- The Beauty Seeing Eye His heart beat too fast with such bad ...
- On The Political Podium In our ears The sound of music The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
The Most Beautiful
She is the most beautiful
Everybody says so
She does not have the smoothest skin
Neither does she have the best face or body
But she is the most beautiful
She is not the most intelligent
She did not have the best voice
But everybody called her
The most beautiful
Her beauty was not for the eyes to appreciate
It was for the heart to see
An inner beauty
This is not located in her blood
Nor in her flesh
But deep down her heart
An inner beauty that reflects on her face
And makes it the ...