RUP POKHAREL Poems
- Reminiscence Find me in your brain ...
- For The Unborn In an early dawn Of late autumn Through ajar...
- True Indeed On one occasion I was asked; Bullet or ...
- Woman You, the smiling daffodil of spring The mid-winter ...
- The Purpose Every morning-evening Till date from my first ...
- My Eternal Say I am from a rich land I am rich. Have no ...
- Wish Wanting the things of need Years I lived, that’s my ...
-Believes in humanity, equality and justice.
-Regards women as real Gods on Earth.
-Religion simply a social knot to make human live dignified life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about RUP POKHAREL
Find me in your brain
You have me there in
Together for years we’d dined
Shared despair and bliss
And too enjoyed shining moon.
So much of the past
Your smile haunted me
And made me search even at dark.
I guess. Simply wish;
May you ain’t in the last blues
And ‘she’ too is grown up
For she may be asking
All about my whereabouts.
I haven’t died yet,
Nor the hope is lost
And the dreams scattered.
News of my no more
Might made route to your ears
Even from miles beyond.