RUP POKHAREL Poems
- Love Stolen... Hungry was the street Lying before ...
- My Eternal Say I am from a rich land I am rich. Have no ...
- For The Unborn In an early dawn Of late autumn Through ajar...
- Malaise Hope of course in grain Was there in my sanguine ...
- Reminiscence Find me in your brain ...
- My Teacher Same smiling face of his Same eyes falling on ...
- On His Grave... The moment dew gathered on hills, Moon ...
-Believes in humanity, equality and justice.
-Regards women as real Gods on Earth.
-Religion simply a social knot to make human live dignified life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about RUP POKHAREL
Hungry was the street
Lying before me
Thirsty was the soul
Helping guiding me.
Unwired Dickensian slum
On low tune satire
Whispered- ‘love kills and heals’.
My legs bewildered,
My sense unnerved,
My head stooped,
Yet, my thirsty soul guided me.
My legs had to reach me
To far woods
To kiss the grave of my other-half
And let her know-her lost son found.
Alas! I met her
With, all skeleton scattered
Grave broken and torn
And the wedding ring stolen.