Ruslan Kerimov Poems
- A Castle Of Sand I remember the time when I was a kid, When...
- If I Were Satan If I were Satan, to the hell From godly ...
- To The Child Of Gaza Strip Day turns to night, night turns to...
- The Collapse Of Ussr My country broke down. Did you hear that...
- A Victim Of The Sky A victim of the sky I
- Farewell You want to soar away on wing of starlit Night To ...
- The Tree When you planted me in fertile soil I was a sprout ...
I love poetry. I live in Baku, Azerbaijan, which is located at the coast of the Caspian. I love playing the guitar. I like creating something for my soul more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Castle Of Sand
I remember the time when I was a kid,
When we played Knights and Queens hand in hand.
We dreamt of a kingdom, we decided to build
A marvelous castle of sand.
We all gathered together and ran to the sea
Where the waves kissed the sands of the shore,
Where an eel left a trace, a message to me
That I’d never fancied before.
I remember I took my shovel with me,
My bucket, my armors, my sword.
I remember how the side of the sea
Was invaded by our horde.
We started to work so zealously hard
To complete by the Sun’s decline
But the Sun in the ...