Sahil Mamtani Poems
- Totalitarianism! Within the spirit, A cry was heard, From...
- Water: The Gift From Nature! Water, water, and water The ...
- An Angel So Beautiful... Drifting through the air, She ...
- Amidst The Sorrow In a midst of a havoc, A sound was heard,...
- Walking Through The Darkness..... Walking through the darkness,...
- Mother Earth! The green paper that perished the world, The...
- The Forest Of Life Slowly through the forest, As he ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Within the spirit,
A cry was heard,
From the shores of the bloody beaches,
It whispered amongst the isles of men,
Marching with anger,
Marching with fear,
With trembling hands they fired their guns,
As the echoes of death crushed their fun,
Their minds could not see how it was done?
For they were mere souls,
Fighting for a cause unknown,
For only a politician's will,
Has a license to kill,
Sworn in by the oath of nations,
To rule the divided world,
In a quest for domination,
For another nomination,
As the propaganda corrupted ...