Saint Seven Poems
- Dawn.... Morning heals what the night has broken From dark ...
- Take This Life Greeted by day with a light to my ...
- Choice? Oh Lord, why I ask once more.................. Why ...
- Words Unspoken How can a selection of words stand worthy of ...
- Grace Sufficient They bear the scars of troubles and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saint Seven
Morning heals what the night has broken
From dark to light with words unspoken
What the night has woken, the sun lays to rest
Rays of light hunting the evening's nest
Eyes are opened and colour is spread
and darkness flees on it's icy sled
The sun stands tall, proud and bright
to which the eagle commends with flight
Day has entered with matchless glory
but it only tells half the story
For as the day begins to fade,
darkness falls with a deadly shade
with light's final hope torn and shaken,
the night claims back it's kingdom taken
And even though the ...