sanjukta sengupta Poems
- Heart On Sale I go about town with my heart in my hand on ...
- A Broken Heart A broken heart is the worst illness of ...
- I Miss You When I see the sun kiss the horizon, I miss ...
- They Said They said love sets you free, But forgot to ...
- Your Closest Friend You say I am your closest friend, Then ...
- A Golden Cloud A small golden cloud waited in the grayest ...
- Someday Someday I know I will be no more, And before that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sanjukta sengupta
Heart On Sale
I go about town with my heart in my hand on display.
Because I am putting my heart on sale.
Yes, it is a bit broken.
Yes, it is a bit empty.
And ofcourse, it is a bit worn out.
But it is still efficient.
It is still in good working condition.
and most of all it is growing back bigger and stronger.
So, if you take real good care,
It will never let you down.
I ‘ll give it to you without a price,
If you are honest, patient and nice.