Sara Jo Andrews
Sara Jo Andrews Poems
- Daddy's Little Girl You have been here with me, Through the...
- Bad Changes Hopes dashed among the rocks, Happiness spreads...
- Mirror This is one of those days, Where you are feeling all...
- Emotion In this game of love, I am th FOOL... I had my ...
- Happiness What is happiness? Is it a smile? Is it a ...
- Moment At long last this moment of suspension has ended. You...
- Answers For Questions Sitting here in this world I call mine,...
I write for me, I write to provide an outlet for my thoughts, my questions, those moments of insanity that everyone has, most of all I write to show my passion, and my emotions that run strong. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sara Jo Andrews
Daddy's Little Girl
You have been here with me,
Through the rough times and the smooth times.
But now you are gone,
So far away, so distant.
Daddy, I need you,
Help me before I slip away.
I’m falling, I need you.
I can’t see you no more.
Daddy, I’m lost, help me before I turn away from all good.
I call your name; I can no longer see you.
I cannot hear you anymore.
I start to cry.
I’m a little child again,
I have lost you daddy.
Don’t leave me alone in this dark world.
You have taught me everything, wrong from right,
And how to love those I hate.
Daddy it’s ...