Scarlett Charlotte Poems
- Existence I've been taught and doused from birth That when ...
- Bloody Grass I lay staring at the sky engaging with fantastic...
- Code Of Conduct In the homes of happy valley, somewhere ...
- Schizophrenia Your mind is fed by crazes sweet, Thoughts ...
- On Regret High you hence the moments gone Another moment ...
- Hiding In A Politicians Closet Silence is like golden ...
- Ignorance My addiction, loathsome craving Plagues my heart ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scarlett Charlotte
I've been taught and doused from birth
That when we die, back to the earth,
Our bodies go, our spirits soar.
And in Heaven dwell for ever more
Around me others all agreed,
And so did I, I had no need,
Why, questions build a restless mind
Which alienates the normal kind.
I once observed the world around me
As means to ends, although, confound me
That this one life led to another
And paradise I'd soon discover
But soon enough, all though evaded,
The questions came and soon invaded
My brittle head, so fraught with defect
Corroding my ...