Scarlette Romero Poems
- Broken Heart You gave me a broken heart, I can't believe we...
- I'M Nothing But Nothing I'm nothing but air to you, I'm ...
- I Miss You The days with you are now so gone For some odd ...
- Who Am I To Say? Who am I to say that I love you? Who am I...
- Dark Dreams In my dreams I see no light, When I awake ...
- Saying Sorry Wont Help A Broke... You know that I loved ...
- Never In My Life Never in my life have I ever loved someone ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You gave me a broken heart,
I can't believe we fell apart,
I'm now alone,
Just waiting by the phone,
And you know that, Baby,
But you kow I've been thinking lately,
That it didn't have to be like this,
We could have stayed in an endless bliss,
You thought that we had too much fun,
And said we had to have time on our own which made me run,
I didn't want to see your face,
But now i want your warm embrace,
I miss you more than anything,
I want you more than anything,
But again you gave me a broken heart.
And again we fell ...