Scott Mitchell Poems
- Cup Half Empty Feeling your presence, yet craving you ...
- A Wind And A Tide I ponder with anxiety as I pace the ...
- Devout Notes I'm always hearing music so I must be listening...
- Stagnant Tide (First Sonnet) Throwing bottles to the sea with...
- Twinkling Lucidity With her fingertips resting in his palm, ...
- Distant Dream Travelling on a train, destination ...
- Oeuvre A once inspired soul clenching Pulling back all ...
I consider myself a person of deep thought with a romantic mind. As many others sit and see the ocean as a place where people swim, boats sail, and various creatures live; I, from my romanticist point of view and thought see it as a place of exhilarating power and inspiration of creation and thought. Likewise, I see the world and all it's inhabitants. Spiritual studies are of the most interesting for me as no point of view can be completely proven and learning of the subject matter is unlimited. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Mitchell
Cup Half Empty
Feeling your presence,
yet craving you near
Whispering to the moon,
as if my lips on your ear
Irrational I’ve become,
you have control of every part
No room for thoughts of other things,
you stole my mind, soul, and heart
Woman, reduce the incantation,
stop eating me alive
A distance filled with emptiness,
too far to hear my cries
To eat, rest, and work,
all things of the past
Have mercy and fill this hungry void,
my heart is beating too fast
Dark beautiful eyes,
touching the depths of my desire
I fell into some trap, ...