Sean Buchsbaum Poems
- Cars Drive On Wheels Life is a party on wheels you have so ...
- Yesterday Was A Week Ago I stare ahead feeling so lost in ...
- Pissed From 'stuff' Sometimes I just want to get away Away ...
- One Of Those Days a day which seems to be lost to me i ...
- Take It All For Granted we get everything we ever wanted ...
- Fall Away I was caught off guard with the stare that ...
- Confused By Her Smile Hearing what I feel is all I can ...
writing is getting serious in my life but im at the stage where its killing me almost, i can write but it just doesnt feel the same more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sean Buchsbaum
Cars Drive On Wheels
Life is a party on wheels
you have so much fun
driving on the road
but so suddenly the wheels
fall from under you
and leave you behind
faster than life should
realizing that all of it
went away with the actions
driving it all away
steering another way
changing it anyway
losing myself to a crush in
the wind feeling the hand so soft
changing it all
with a blink of an
faster than life
looking through another door
in my car
my steering wheel still steers me
in the directions i ...