sEaN nOrTh Poems
- With Lov3 -new- She took my world And shook it
- Get Tired Of Get tired of all this f#ckery
- Po3try -new- d0n't wRite $hoPpiNg Li$t$ on pApEr oN
- 6 Munks Keys Or (All That Jazz... -new-
- In - @ Least -new- @ least p3ACe is GOOD
- Of My Pride i'm N0t g0ING 2
- Fawnicanati0n - F#ckwitmenow $wept away is all light of ...
JuSt sOmE gUy... Mon nom est xEbEche.
and is un0riGinEral all ways so OBVIOUSly lol
.ps stats page lists all scribL3z ezEst just in case u lazy like me so ThEy sAy :)
A Cloud Portrait - Sandra Fowler (minorpoeticlicence)
Arms hold the soundless music of the sky.
The lyricism of the soul burns high.
Brief poems dance with distance against space.
Snow interlocks this landscape into place.
I look to you through bare boned old trees.
Invoke these magic's of simplicities.
Who writes me verses ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''beST way 2 dEaL wiTH S#it, is dont add to it''words
''SomeTiMeS ItS MoRe, About makIn a pEaCe,words
thaN maKING a ChOIcE.''
''It dont take education to change a mind''Words
''It's your mouth. ' Run ' it .''words
''th3r3 i$ a 'Way'. u g3t 2 Timb3rLand Up.''words
i lay down,
i lay down,