Will Barber Poems
- I'M Cool With That Come praise the stars, the wind, the ...
- Anecdote A nameless one, who toiled alone, And waited for ...
- Before I Cross The River There is a hill ahead, And Death ...
- Lear, And Darwin The raindrops pound upon the nerves The ...
- Dover Beach, Revisited Come praise unnecessary wars, ...
- Too Soon So soon, the green wing faltered so soon As the ...
- You Are Like A Ghost You: you are like a ghost Fluttering, ...
The late (or nearly always late) Will Barber has a very interesting past. Not being sure whether the statute of limitations has expired, he issued this statement to the Poemhunter community:
'Who are you people? And why are you looking at me? '
Will Barber lives somewhere in South Texas, apparently. His favorite hobbies are eating, sleeping, and fooling around on the internets. Sometimes, he leaves the house. Angels and ministers of grace surround him, but he's not dead yet.
His most memorable quote: 'Who wants to go for lunch, then? ! '
'Everything was beautiful. Nothing hurt.' - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Cat's Cradle'. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'M Cool With That
Come praise the stars, the wind, the rain
That course the earth; come praise the pain
And pleasure that the years bring forth:
Praise every particle of the Universe.
Doubt denials of the flame
Which courses through the hearts of men:
The ones who lose, the ones who win,
Are indistiguishable, in the end.
The wretched and the fortunate
Will join each other in the dark
Those who were wrong, those who were right
Will join each other in the Light.
Light and Dark will alternate
Eternally: this is man's fate.
Come, laugh; come, ...