segun Johnson Ozique
segun Johnson Ozique Poems
- Adiew, Dear Mate Ogbonna Amadi, a storm landed FSAS Sokoto ...
- To A Woman Who Endured Happy I am you no longer would be ...
- Dream A Sweet Breakfast In dreary and despondent season Of ...
- Broken Dreams City of adventure is the land branded The city...
- Different Strokes For Differen... Surely, we've all heard...
Alumni of the Universities of; Ibadan, Manchester and the Open University, UK. Full time Fiction writer/Consultant, Freelance Journalist and Health System Researcher, monitor and supervisor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Adiew, Dear Mate
Ogbonna Amadi, a storm landed FSAS Sokoto the hurricane;
A pinch fleet-footed boogie lad of uncommonly indulgence;
Announcing in triumphant trumpet, his name; Dusty Rhode.
Successfully initiated at the Federal School of Arts and Science,
He moved to greater heights; to ply his trade at Vanguard stable
Breaking ground with canal showstopper; the 'ShowTime' stream
This, is the Dusty I know: So the news; he passed on to glory was;
Calamitous: Cruel. Lesson to all who bicker, grudge and grumble;
Exposing life as deceitful dishonest; sweet, juicy now, then slayer; ...