segun Johnson Ozique
segun Johnson Ozique Poems
- To A Woman Who Endured Happy I am you no longer would be ...
- Adiew, Dear Mate Ogbonna Amadi, a storm landed FSAS Sokoto ...
- Dream A Sweet Breakfast In dreary and despondent season Of ...
- Broken Dreams City of adventure is the land branded The city...
- Different Strokes For Differen... Surely, we've all heard...
Alumni of the Universities of; Ibadan, Manchester and the Open University, UK. Full time Fiction writer/Consultant, Freelance Journalist and Health System Researcher, monitor and supervisor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about segun Johnson Ozique
To A Woman Who Endured
Happy I am you no longer would be hungry
Happy your sacks’ today are laden with gifts
Happy the road to home no longer is weary
Happy all that has come to you pleasantly a lift
Happy of the time spent in outpouring prayers
Happy you no longer are weighed down nor bent
Happy times you dutifully waited and today the pay
Happy is your head now of glorious crown, no not lent
Happy that in so doing, He did openly to all eyes to see
Extent people of good will cling to you, a woman blessed
That happy you asked, He said He would, and did as He said
And, now your ...