Selena Luna Poems
- Alone Someday you'll regret leaving me so soon When you get ...
- Try this is just another tide cause first it gets ...
- Friend In Deed When a friend is in need I'm a friend in ...
- You Live - You Die How you live is how you die For every ...
- There's No Love Unreturned I gave all my love to you You ...
- Lost At Sea If we were lost at sea I'd let you hold onto ...
- America This world's a bore I'm tired of being so poor But ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Selena Luna
Someday you'll regret leaving me so soon
When you get too lonely under the moon
You've given me time to roam
And with that I'll never come home
I was brought into this world alone
But I wasn't born with this dark tone
It was something I grew accustomed to
Which you helped with too
But I would never give you credit
Cause it's something we regretted
Though you made me feel alive
You also killed me inside