shannon willner Poems
- 'Locked Up Emotions' Why did you have to be so cruel? ...
- Lost Father he will never say im there never be able to say ...
- Saved Life when you have alochol running you it seems like a...
- 'Thoughts Of You' sitting alone in this empty ...
- Wishing Well In this hole I sit and wait can they not feel ...
- Emotinal Streets black night this cold black wintery ...
im 24 years of age i have a 4 month old and a great husband who i love so much. alot of my poems are about me and things i have been through and some i write when i am to myself and just feel like writing i hope everyone likes them and mabe someone can relate.i think a great poem is one that comes from the heart i dont need long words that i cant even say to make a great poem just me and my own ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shannon willner
'Locked Up Emotions'
Why did you have to be so cruel?
Why did you have to be a fool?
Dad you ruiend my soul but I survived.
Standing strong in this life
You said you loved me for all time
But now I know thats a lie
Sometimes I just want to cry
I sit down and ask myself why?
You did these things I never liked
Sometimes im glad you have died
I'm free for once to live my life
But then at times i wonder why?
DAD you took your life
Why couldnt you just be a man
Admit you were wrong you really
Was not strong and now you stand alone
In the blaze, in...